Dutch Pro HYDRO/COCO A+B Bloom is the result of 30 years' experience of producing top-quality plant nutrients. This 2-part nutrient is suitable for all hydroponic systems and growing plants in coco during the blooming or fruiting stages. The exceptional base feed delivers the right nutrients to plants to ensure powerful flowering and tastier fruits. It works perfectly with the range of Dutch Pro additives and boosters. Use HYDRO/COCO A+B Bloom to ensure accelerated blooming and heavier, tastier fruits.
- HYDRO/COCO A+B Bloom is suitable for use with all hydroponic growing systems and coco mediums;
- Use the nutrient during the blooming phase;
- The products contain essential macro- and micronutrients and organic ingredients for strong and healthy plants. The N-P-K ratio stands at 5-2-6.
- The nutrient stimulates optimized and strong blooming;
- Accelerates plants' development;
- The nutrient is suitable for any irrigation system;
- Plants easily absorb the nutrient;
- The product is optimized for EC levels of between 1.8 and 2.
Dutch Pro HYDRO/COCO A+B Bloom is made for the blooming and fruiting phases. The product is suitable for all types of hydroponic systems and coco mediums. The formula contains a unique blend of natural and organic ingredients to deliver all the micro and macronutrients required for abundant flowering and tastier fruits. For optimum results, use the product with Dutch Pro's Multi Total, Explode and Keep It Clean formulas. The NPK ratio of the nutrient matches the needs of your plants during the blooming phase. Ensure that your plants have all the nutrients they need to reach full flowering potential.
How to Use
Add Dutch Pro HYDRO/COCO A+B Bloom to your water reservoir and mix thoroughly. Use equal amounts of part A and part B to achieve the right nutrient concentration. For the best results use 2.5-3 ml/L of part A and part B.
The 2-part nutrient is easy-to-use and you can simply mix it into your water tank. Never mix both parts in concentrated form. Add each part to your reservoir and stir the solution. Adjust the pH level and keep it between 5.6 and 6.2. Because the pH level rises naturally when you mix in the nutrient, keep it towards the lower end of the scale. Store the formulas in a dark and cool area. Keep them away from very high or very low temperatures. Also, make sure the products are kept out of children's reach. Avoid inhaling the product or swallowing. When you handle the formulas, wear protective gloves to prevent skin contact.