Systemair RVK fans make climate control affordable and easy to achieve. The silent, powerful, low cost RVK fan is highly-reliable and maintenance-free. The unit connects easily to silencers and carbon filters. This extractor fan is a must for both beginner and professional growers. The unit removes stale air from the grow room by shifting large volumes of air. It's used to supply fresh air to your grow-room. Use the Systemair RVK fan to create the perfect climate for healthy plant development.
- The unit comprises an air-tight and indestructible casing;
- The fan moves huge volumes of air;
- The unit comes with mounting brackets;
- The device comprises thermal contacts.
- Systemair is a reputable and trusted brand;
- The unit is speed-controllable;
- Growers can install the device in any position;
- The unit connects to silencers and carbon filters;
- The device has a low vibration and it's quiet.
Systemair's fan is a high-quality outlet fan, which extracts stale and old air from the grow room and supplies fresh air. The unit is housed in a lightweight, strong, and robust casing and features external ports. You can easily connect the unit with filters, ducting, and other accessories. The unit can be powered from the mains or through a fan-speed controller to manage the air-flow and fan-speed.
How to Use
Systemair's RVK fans extract air out of the grow room via ducting or a carbon filter. You can mount the unit in any location using its brackets. Mount the unit so that the air-flow's direction matches the casing's arrow mark. On the output section of the unit, slide the ducting over the sleeve and secure it with a Duct clip. Do not touch the spinning blades of the unit. Follow the wiring diagram on the case. A carbon filter will decrease the air flow of the extractor fan by 25%.