Dutch Pro pH Down Bloom reduces the pH level of the nutrient solution. The formula is perfect for use during the flowering stage because it provides a supply of Phosphorus. Growers can also use it in the vegetative phase but the better choice for the growth stage is Dutch Pro pH Down Grow (Nitric Acid). The formula is highly concentrated. The recommended pH level is between 5.5 and 6.5. Add small quantities of pH-Bloom to the nutrient solution until you reach the right pH level.
- The formula is made for the flowering stage;
- The product reduces the pH level of the nutrient solution;
- The product contains 30% Phosphoric Acid;
- The product is a source of Phosphorus.
- The formula is highly concentrated;
- The product is made at the highest Dutch Pro standards of quality.
The product is a highly concentrated Phosphoric Acid formula used to decrease the pH level in the nutrient solution. Phosphoric Acid is stable and provides a reliable source of Phosphorus to your plants during the flowering stage. Keep the level of the pH between 5.5 and 6.5.
How to Use
Use the product during the blooming phase. Regularly monitor and adjust the level of the pH. Maintain the pH between 5.5 and 6.5 when growing in hydroponic systems. Some plants can only absorb nutrients at a pH of 5.5 while others can only absorb nutrients at a pH close to 6.5. Check and adjust the pH as needed.