If you want more control, Light Mix provides the ideal foundation for encouraging vigorous growth in seedlings, young plants and cuttings right from the beginning. It gets the vital micro activity going as the water works with the soil, producing organic catalysts that rapidly develop root structures. Light Mix has also been specially blended to ensure optimal drainage throughout an essential property if you use automatic irrigation systems.
- Low content of fertilisers;
- Ideal for seedlings and cuttings;
- Added perlite for extra aeration;
- Based on virgin peat moss;
- Perfect if you want to get more control;
- Comes in two bag sizes to suit all growers.
How to use
You can apply larger quantities of this fertilizer to any kind of plant, including heavy feeders, without the risk of overloading the soil and causing a nutrient burn indicated by yellowing and crunchy, burnt tips on the leaves. With automatic watering its important that the water properly infiltrates the substrate, or this can become too wet and cause mould to form.