Athena Bloom is a simple and clean 2-part formula designed for the flowering stage of growth for fruit and flower-producing plants. We blend top of the line macronutrients and chelated micronutrients to achieve greater nutrient uptake ability across a wider pH range in any combination of grow method, water-type and media.This 2-part blended liquid formula should be used in equal amounts during the flowering phase to stimulate the rapid onset of bud production, increase flowering sites, and promote high-quality yields. Formulas are sediment free and are compatible with all dosing and irrigation systems including fine dripper heads. Small amounts of micro-particles are occasionally visible in some conditions but will not affect mineral balance or system compatibility.
- Balanced NPK and essential microelements for vigories flowering phase.
- Concentrated liquid fertiliser, no particulates or sediment;
- Works with any dosing system: Dosatron, Netaflex, Rhythm;
- Mixes completely at room temperature;
- Low heavy metal content;
- Ideal for mixing stock tanks and compatible with all dosing systems. This product it is 100% soluble and will not clog irrigation systems or leave sediment in reservoirs.
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- Use clean measuring instruments, do not put anything into the bottle.
- Always use equal parts of Athena Bloom A & B to maintain proper mineral ratios.
- Monitor EC regularly and adjust accordingly based on crop and growth stage.
- Adjust pH to proper levels after mixing all fertilizers and additives.
- Do not combine in undiluted form.
- Store closed in original packaging at a temperature between 8° C and 30° C.
- Add 2-7 mL of Athena Bloom A and 2-7 mL of Athena Bloom B per 4 litres of water during the flowering phase.